First impressions count, right? Right. That’s why you need to choose exceedingly wisely when deciding who’ll be ‘the face of your client’s brand’ at promotional events. But how to know who to entrust your client’s marketing with on the day or evening, or maybe for the entire weekend or week? And, if you’re looking to use event hostesses or agency bar staff for a specific marketing campaign, how can you be absolutely sure that you’re selecting the right people? Making the wrong choice could prove calamitous, and might even damage your client’s reputation irreparably.
The solution is not to choose them at all, but to let an established events staffing agency handle it all for you.
It’s the cost-effective option.
In 2018, let marketing be key
Perhaps we’re getting ahead of ourselves here. Maybe – before we wax lyrical about the myriad advantages to outsourcing promo work – we should be asking a fundamental question: do businesses out there even need to promote themselves face-to-face, using campaign-trained frontline marketing professionals? After all, the Internet is king nowadays, isn’t it? Everyone just buys online, don’t they, having had their attention seized by an online marketing mix? Well, no actually, they don’t.
Face-to-face marketing and selling is still going strong, thanks very much. In fact, many businesses prefer to promote themselves that way. And there’s a whole host of exciting options to choose from when it comes to effectively promoting a brand using trained, energetic and pro-active staff from a world-class event staffing agency:
- Product sampling – engaging promo professionals (with infectious smiles!), and whose genuine enthusiasm for the product they’re demoing is equally contagious. This is a special skill: there’s more to it than simply standing there outside Cathy’s Cake Shop with a tray of samples and asking passers-by “fancy trying one, mate?” Much more.
Product sampling pros will talk about the commodities knowledgably and in an accessible, immediate and engaging way – no gobbledygook or showing off, no blinding people with science. As well as encouraging sales, they’ll point prospects towards the brand’s social media, where further promotions, competitions (and other forms of online interaction), and a wider range of goods can be accessed.
- Exhibitions & Trade Shows – presentable promo professionals who’re simply brilliant at interacting with engaged prospects: people interested in a specific industry, relevant to your client’s brand and business.
- In-store promotions – enhance customer experience and leave a more lasting impression, by having trained promo staff brought in.
- Guerrilla marketing – as a cost-effective way to escalate sales and brand awareness, guerrilla marketing orchestrated by an established guerrilla marketing agency simply can’t be ignored. In fact, ignore it at your peril. Failure to utilise guerrilla marketing has been many a marketing and branding agency’s downfall over the years. Please don’t make that same mistake.
- Road-shows and pop-up shops – getting the audience involved in the promotional activity, delivering products and brands directly to potential buyers in an entertaining yet not overwhelming or overbearing manner. Road-shows have always been great fun, but it’s about more than that. You need to make it enjoyable but also be effective, commanding: generating sales and interest in your client’s brand whilst simultaneously giving attendees a great day out. Seasoned promo staff strike the balance perfectly.
- Leaflet and flyer distribution – capitalise on high footfall, and tell hundreds (or even thousands) of passers-by about your client’s brand quickly. Spread their key messages, raise awareness, include compelling calls-to-action that readers simply find impossible not to act upon. Is giving out leaflets as old as the hills? Yes. But it definitely works: the fastest way to literally get your client’s product info into people’s hands.
- Bar staff & Front-of-house brand ambassadors – helping to build and establish customer preferences by having the right people front-of-house and behind the bar: outgoing, unflappable, and efficient brand ambassadors and servers with enthusiasm, charm, knowledge and experience. Ambassadors are an extension of your client’s brand. They’re there as a positive, uplifting presence, to create a buzz: a fabulous feel-food factor, as they embody your client’s company message.
All of these are fun yet challenging roles, making specific campaign preparation essential; thorough training that only a top event staffing agency can provide, to ensure you make the most of your campaign, with every penny you spend on it being well worth parting with: a smart investment, not a stomach ulcer-inducing financial outlay.
Don’t just get your marketing right, get it SPOT ON
Make a decision – no, a pledge. Let 2018 be the year that you absolutely SMASH IT when it comes to marketing. Get the right promotional staffing agency on board, forge an alliance with them, and consider your clients’ representation at events well and truly sorted, as good as it gets, not just through 2018, but for many years ahead…
Get set to flourish!
If you’re at a marketing company, branding agency or media firm, you won’t be the only person reading this. Choosing to team up with a leading promotional staffing agency, such as Events Staffing Agency asap really does mean deciding to be first out of the marketing blocks next year, and every year after that, resulting in you grabbing new business each time (before someone else does).