Events Staffing Solutions - MoneyGram
Event Staffing Agency worked with MonyGram to promote their service and drive sign ups.
MoneyGram International Inc. is a finance company based in the USA, founded in 1940, and has been active in the market for 80 years. MoneyGram has partners and agencies all over the world. The company’s main activity is cash-to-cash transfer, sending cash across the globe in a matter of minutes.
We match event staff to reflect your brand
In a MoneyGram agency or partner shop, a deposit in cash can be done to wire money between two people. The sender receives a reference number. The receiver, with this reference number, can withdraw the money in a MoneyGram location nearby, in just a few minutes, all across the globe. The sender can also use his credit card on http://moneygram.co.uk/ to send money, then the receiver can withdraw in cash.
To hire event staff for your next campaign call 0207 607 2568
Event Staff Hire For Promotion Events
Event Staffing Agency London - Hire Staff Now 0207 6072568
REVEALED: The biggest single mistake any Event Staffing Agency can make
EVENT STAFF | HOSTESSES | EXHIBITION STAFF | PRODUCT SAMPLING EXPERIENTIAL | COSTUME CHARACTERS | FRONT-LINE MARKETING
What every Event Staffing Agency should do
‘Fail to prepare, prepare to fail‘ Hmm… Who once imparted those wondrous words of wisdom? Was it Benjamin Franklin (pictured), or Khalil Gibran perhaps, or maybe it was another moment of oracular wisdom from the inimitable Confucius?
Well, whoever said it, that axiom could just as easily be imparted today, by an event staffing agency MD, for example – one who prides themselves on their agency’s staff training: their insistence that only product sampling staff, exhibition staff, hostesses, bar staff and leaflet distributors as well as in-store promo staff and experiential staff who’re suitably versed in exactly what it is they’re being paid to promote, and by whom, work at their clients’ events.
About Events Staffing Agency training days
Anyone seeking regular promo work, or even a first job through Events Staffing Agency (London, Manchester, Birmingham…), should be prepared to attend our staff training days. Yes, being bubbly, enthusiastic and presentable, as well as adaptable, punctual, reliable and a team player is essential, but it’s not enough: whether for planned one-day promotions, week-long guerrilla marketing drives (product sampling outside), or for long-term product demo campaigns, promo staff also need to know their stuff, to talk about the company/product they’re representing, and therefore endorsing, with confidence, and to reflect that brand’s values, philosophy and aims in the manner in which they conduct themselves.
Events Staffing Agency training days are possibly our most important days throughout the calendar year, in fact. What’s great is that, in addition to being instructive and enlightening, they’re fun. As well as enjoying the day, making new friends, and learning all about brands, promo job candidates come away feeling assured, confident of doing a good job, training having taken any anxiety out of it all, and leaving them champing at the bit to get to the event, and to start promoting!
Here’s another universally used maxim to consider…
“If you want a job done properly, do it yourself”, right? Wrong!
If you want a job done properly, get a trained and experienced professional. At a marketing company, branding agency or media firm, there’s bound to be plenty of bright young things: eager and excited marketing managers of the future, with brains positively bursting with myriad advertising ideas. But are these really the right people to promote your products or services at an event? Can Jasper, Toby, Millie, Saskia-Jane and Fizz in the Graphics Department unquestionably do ALL this at your forthcoming happening (one that’s costing you a small fortune, and upon which even the future of your agency could depend):
- Definitely turn up on the day, having not allowed any nerves about face-to-face, front-line marketing get the better of them?
- Promote your aims, key messages, values, products and services with total confidence in public (particularly when they may have to work alone at times, without their usual workmates at their side)?
- Adopt a pro-active approach throughout, rather than a reactive one? A promotional staffing agency professional trained by Events Staffing Agency is taught to be pro-active but without being overbearing, without over-selling – it’s about striking the right balance perfectly, which our promo guys do well
- Not bring any office politics, or festering resentments about other employees, to the event? You need promo staff with your event’s success (and nothing else) at the forefront of their minds, from the moment attendees arrive to when the last one finally leaves – smiling, feeling good, inspired, motivated to buy or invest
- Represent your brand in such a way that they leave a lasting impression?
If the answer’s “no”, “maybe” or “not sure”, why even take the risk? Trying to save money by using your own employees for product sampling, experiential marketing, road-shows, pop-up shows or a field marketing campaign could prove a false economy. Don’t do that. Do this:
CALL 0207 607 2568 TO HIRE
TRAINED & EXPERIENCED EVENT STAFF
By doing so, you’re choosing to have skilled, specific campaign-trained and motivated, as well as reliable, friendly and approachable professionals representing your brand at your next event. You’re making a cost-effective choice. You’re also opting to entrust promo work to someone who’s working for you on the day for one precise reason, to do what they’re thoroughly trained in; not someone who, when the pressure’s on, could easily turn around to you and say, “But, Boss, I’m in IT back at the office. This promo stuff… it’s, like, well… it’s not really my job”.
Psst! Our price range beats any other agency’s out there. Get in touch! 😉
Spread the word
Get your business off to a flying start in 2018, by teaming up with a top event staffing agency NOW
Choosing the right event staffing agency to execute your promotion campaigns could really pay off
First impressions count, right? Right. That’s why you need to choose exceedingly wisely when deciding who’ll be ‘the face of your client’s brand’ at promotional events. But how to know who to entrust your client’s marketing with on the day or evening, or maybe for the entire weekend or week? And, if you’re looking to use event hostesses or agency bar staff for a specific marketing campaign, how can you be absolutely sure that you’re selecting the right people? Making the wrong choice could prove calamitous, and might even damage your client’s reputation irreparably.
The solution is not to choose them at all, but to let an established events staffing agency handle it all for you.
It’s the cost-effective option.
In 2018, let marketing be key
Perhaps we’re getting ahead of ourselves here. Maybe – before we wax lyrical about the myriad advantages to outsourcing promo work – we should be asking a fundamental question: do businesses out there even need to promote themselves face-to-face, using campaign-trained frontline marketing professionals? After all, the Internet is king nowadays, isn’t it? Everyone just buys online, don’t they, having had their attention seized by an online marketing mix? Well, no actually, they don’t.
Face-to-face marketing and selling is still going strong, thanks very much. In fact, many businesses prefer to promote themselves that way. And there’s a whole host of exciting options to choose from when it comes to effectively promoting a brand using trained, energetic and pro-active staff from a world-class event staffing agency:
- Product sampling – engaging promo professionals (with infectious smiles!), and whose genuine enthusiasm for the product they’re demoing is equally contagious. This is a special skill: there’s more to it than simply standing there outside Cathy’s Cake Shop with a tray of samples and asking passers-by “fancy trying one, mate?” Much more.
Product sampling pros will talk about the commodities knowledgably and in an accessible, immediate and engaging way – no gobbledygook or showing off, no blinding people with science. As well as encouraging sales, they’ll point prospects towards the brand’s social media, where further promotions, competitions (and other forms of online interaction), and a wider range of goods can be accessed.
- Exhibitions & Trade Shows – presentable promo professionals who’re simply brilliant at interacting with engaged prospects: people interested in a specific industry, relevant to your client’s brand and business.
- In-store promotions – enhance customer experience and leave a more lasting impression, by having trained promo staff brought in.
- Guerrilla marketing – as a cost-effective way to escalate sales and brand awareness, guerrilla marketing orchestrated by an established guerrilla marketing agency simply can’t be ignored. In fact, ignore it at your peril. Failure to utilise guerrilla marketing has been many a marketing and branding agency’s downfall over the years. Please don’t make that same mistake.
- Road-shows and pop-up shops – getting the audience involved in the promotional activity, delivering products and brands directly to potential buyers in an entertaining yet not overwhelming or overbearing manner. Road-shows have always been great fun, but it’s about more than that. You need to make it enjoyable but also be effective, commanding: generating sales and interest in your client’s brand whilst simultaneously giving attendees a great day out. Seasoned promo staff strike the balance perfectly.
- Leaflet and flyer distribution – capitalise on high footfall, and tell hundreds (or even thousands) of passers-by about your client’s brand quickly. Spread their key messages, raise awareness, include compelling calls-to-action that readers simply find impossible not to act upon. Is giving out leaflets as old as the hills? Yes. But it definitely works: the fastest way to literally get your client’s product info into people’s hands.
- Bar staff & Front-of-house brand ambassadors – helping to build and establish customer preferences by having the right people front-of-house and behind the bar: outgoing, unflappable, and efficient brand ambassadors and servers with enthusiasm, charm, knowledge and experience. Ambassadors are an extension of your client’s brand. They’re there as a positive, uplifting presence, to create a buzz: a fabulous feel-food factor, as they embody your client’s company message.
All of these are fun yet challenging roles, making specific campaign preparation essential; thorough training that only a top event staffing agency can provide, to ensure you make the most of your campaign, with every penny you spend on it being well worth parting with: a smart investment, not a stomach ulcer-inducing financial outlay.
Don’t just get your marketing right, get it SPOT ON
Make a decision – no, a pledge. Let 2018 be the year that you absolutely SMASH IT when it comes to marketing. Get the right promotional staffing agency on board, forge an alliance with them, and consider your clients’ representation at events well and truly sorted, as good as it gets, not just through 2018, but for many years ahead…
Get set to flourish!
If you’re at a marketing company, branding agency or media firm, you won’t be the only person reading this. Choosing to team up with a leading promotional staffing agency, such as Events Staffing Agency asap really does mean deciding to be first out of the marketing blocks next year, and every year after that, resulting in you grabbing new business each time (before someone else does).
BRING YOUR 2018 CAMPAIGNS TO LIFE BY CALLING 0207 607 2568 TO HIRE FULLY BRIEFED AND
CHECKED OUT EVENT STAFF TODAY
Spread the word
Hire Exhibition Staff – Hire Event Staff – Product Sampling Staff – Hire Costume Characters – Hire Exhibition Staff NEC – Hire Exhibition Staff Excel – Hire Exhibition Staff Excel – Event Staffing Agency – Leaflet Distribution Staff – Product demonstration Staff – Hire Bar Staff – Bar Staffing Agency – Hire Promo Girls – Hire Promo Staff – Promotional Staffing Agency